The 7 Deadly Sins
- Do you refuse enduring anything contrary to what you want?
- Do you allow yourself wrath to anyone that gives you trouble?
- Do you allow yourself to proceed in quarrels, injurious language, curses, threats, revenge, or a capacity of exercising it?
- Do you refuse to forgive those that have had misunderstandings?
- Do you have trouble with the success of a friend?
- Do you try and do an unkindness or speak ill of a friend?
- Do you create an ill opinion of him to make yourself look better to another?
- Are you happy when something bad happens to your enemies?
- Do you eat to excess?
- Do you drink to excess?
- Is your over indulgence an ill example to others?
- Do you have a high opinion of yourself?
- Do you have such a high opinion of yourself that you have contempt for others?
- Do you tell the good things you do just to be esteemed by others?
- Do you confide too much in your own strength thereby showing ingratitude to God?
- Do you love idleness?
- Do you neglect doing for others?
- Do you neglect your prayers?
- Are you too generous with play and not with work?
- Are you neat and orderly in your appearance?
- Are you neat and orderly in your house and possessions?
- Do you love others over God?
- Do you use indecent gestures or actions?
- Do you read immodest books or look at immodest pictures?
- Do you willfully entertain impure thoughts with delight?
- Have you given when needed?
- Have you hoarded?
- Do you want more?
E-mail this page to a friend