Discover The Eucharist
Of all the frightening statistics that we hear of these days, has any statistic been more chilling than that of the Gallup poll several years ago indicating that only 29% of Catholics receiving the Eucharist on Sunday believe that it is really and truly the body and blood of Christ? It seems that somewhere over the past few years Catholics have lost a sense of what Christ has given us in the Eucharist, and an appreciation of this great gift.
Holy Spirit Interactive brings you a special feature on the Eucharist and the Holy Mass.
- A real presence
- Jesus's own Teaching
- How to gain a deeper appreciation
- Who can receive the Eucharist?
- Weekly Mass is a serious obligation: Pope John Paul II
- Keeping Holy the Sabbath
The Year of the Eucharist
- The Biblical Roots of Ecclesia de Eucharistia
- Adoring the Lord in the Year of the Eucharist
- The Lamb That Was Slain
- From the Heart of the Church
- Sitting at the Feet of Mary
For the scholars: Early Christians on the Holy Eucharist
E-mail this page to a friend
Main feature copyright © 2004 by St. Thomas Aquinas
, Camas, Washington. Image on page and newsletter courtesy Hermoleon Clipart by HH. Franciscanos De Cruz Blanca. Early Christians on the Holy Eucharist by Eric Ewanco. All rights reserved.