Pentecost: Novena to the Holy Spirit
The Novena to the Holy Spirit for the Seven Gifts is the oldest of all novenas. It was first made at the direction of Jesus himself, when he sent his apostles back to Jerusalem to await the coming of the Holy Spirit on the first Pentecost. It is still the only novena officially prescribed by the Church. Addressed to the Third Person of the Blessed Trinity, it is a powerful plea for the light and strength and love so sorely needed by every Christian.
Holy Spirit Interactive presents the Novena to the Holy Spirit, also called the Pentecost Novena.
- Day 1: May 22, 2009 - Friday
- Day 2: May 23, 2009 - Saturday
- Day 3: May 24, 2009 - Sunday
- Day 4: May 25, 2009 - Monday
- Day 5: May 26, 2009 - Tuesday
- Day 6: May 27, 2009 - Wednesday
- Day 7: May 28, 2009 - Thursday
- Day 8: May 29, 2009 - Friday
- Day 9: May 30, 2009 - Saturday
E-mail this page to a friend