Saying the Rosary
- While holding the Crucifix in the hand, make the Sign of the Cross and recite the Apostles' Creed.
- On the first large bead, recite the Our Father.
- On the three small beads recite the Hail Mary for an increase in the three theological virtues of faith, hope, and love, followed by praying the Glory Be.
- For each decade identify the mystery and mediate on the mystery; then recite on the larger bead the Our Father.
- On the ten small beads, recite the Hail Mary, keeping in mind the mystery.
- Recite the Glory Be, followed by the Fatima prayer.
- Repeat this for five decades and conclude by praying the Hail Holy Queen.
If you want easier instructions, please click here
for a step by step method of saying the Rosary.